San Diego is more than beaches, surfing, and an ideal vacation spot. Sure, no one complains about less than 12 inches of precipitation annually, but it’s our innovation that sets us apart from other metropolitan regions.
Our industry associations, the San Diego Regional Economic Development Corporation, colleges and universities, and even local government agencies like the County of San Diego are collaborating daily to contribute to the strength of our area.
Be a part of the action. You, your company and your family will thank you for it.
- Ranked #3 in top US life sciences markets
- Ranked #2 of the world’s 15 most inventive cities
- $17 billion export industry
- Secure business connections to Pacific Rim countries
- Access to business and trade advantages with Mexico
- Cali Baja Bi-national mega-region with a 27,000 square mile footprint